查看
[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
habibababu48 发表于 2024-1-24 14:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Evgeniy Zingerman: Making projects for someone is always more difficult. Here you need to do a larger amount of work to immerse yourself in the topic and find a common language with the client, and this, of course, means a higher level of responsibility for the result. When you make a product for yourself, you negotiate only with yourself. How does the process of creating a name for a brand and its packaging work? Is this a classic team brainstorm or are  Maybe with experience you have your own secrets?

Dmitry Yatsyna: I don’t believe in brainstorms. There is always Buy Bulk SMS Service someone who likes to talk and someone who is overwhelmed by the conversation or confused by the either, or, or. I like to talk, because I am a kind of “receiver” and a person who concentrates and collects thoughts is more comfortable with me. It may not be very convenient for another receiver, although it varies. But a more effective method is for each team member to sprint independently or in pairs, and then discuss the results, unwinding or discarding non-working versions.

And then enter a new circle. What questions must be included in the brief in order to create a cool brand for the client? Subscribe to hot  Subscribe to monthly NEWS DIGEST Enter your E-mail Evgeniy Zingerman: The main task at the briefing stage is to correctly understand the client’s problem and his or her understanding of the current state of affairs in the brand, level of service, target audience, etc. I always try to listen more, clarify a lot, and then compare the information received with that what we manage to find out at the research stage.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则